The Polish Association of Medical Tourism is a non-profit association made up of the top hospitals and clinics, healthcare providers, medical travel facilitators, insurance companies, and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of healthcare to patients in a global environment. The Association promotes the interests of its healthcare provider and medical travel facilitator members. The Polish Association of Medical Tourism has three tenets: Safety of treatment, Promotion and Education.
- To raise awareness of the high level of quality healthcare available in Poland.
- To promote Medical Tourism to Poland.
- To provide an unbiased source of information for patients, insurance companies and employers about top hospitals, their quality of care and outcomes.
- To protect the reputation of Medical Tourism from disreputable hospitals and healthcare providers which may not have the same level of quality healthcare and standards.
- To serve as one voice for purposes of dealing with the government organizations and the media to protect the reputation of the Polish Association Medical Tourism's members.
- To promote and provide a forum for communication and to increase connectivity between patients, healthcare providers, and insurance companies.
- To educate patients, insurance companies, agents, brokers and consultants from around the world about the safety of treatment in Poland.